Become a Member
For over sixty years, UNCLE Credit Union has existed to make the lives of our members and the community fundamentally better.
It’s easy—and free—to join UNCLE Credit Union. Learn more about UNCLE and what you'll need to apply for membership or open an account.
- Live, work, worship or go to school in the Northern California counties we serve (Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Stanislaus)
- Belong to a select local association
- Outside our counties? Join by becoming a member of the Financial Fitness Association.
Documents You'll Need
- Government issued ID/Drivers License/State ID or Passport with current address
- Your complete physical and mailing address
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth