Card Information for Merged Accounts
Welcome to your new UNCLE Credit Union Mastercard® debit card! Please keep in mind that your new debit card cannot be activated prior to October 1, 2022.
You may continue to use your existing Moore West Federal Credit Union Visa® debit card through September 30, 2022. Then, securely discard your MWFCU debit card on October 1, 2022.
With your new UNCLE Credit Union Mastercard® debit card, you’ll enjoy:
- Uninterrupted account access – Purchases and ATM withdrawals will continue to be deducted from your existing checking account.
- Experience contactless payments – Contactless cards and payments put you in control and protect your data. Plus, contactless checkouts are ideal when speed and convenience are essential.
- Many great Mastercard® benefits – Enjoy a long list of Mastercard® benefits such as Zero Liability, Click to Pay, and chip technology.
To activate your new UNCLE debit card, follow the steps below:
- Call 1-866-762-0558 from a phone number associated with your credit union account.
- For security validation, you will need to provide your date of birth, last 4 digits of your SSN, and your new debit card’s CVV (3 digits on back of card).
- If the information matches, your card will be activated and ready to use. You will then be prompted to set your new PIN.
Will my PIN remain the same?
- No. You can set-up your PIN at the time of card activation or change your PIN at anytime in online or mobile banking.
If I have multiple accounts, will each account receive a new debit card?
- Yes, each checking account will be issued an UNCLE Credit Union Mastercard® debit card.
If I receive more than one card, how will I be able to tell which checking account it is linked to?
- Call 1-800-348-6253 for assistance in differentiating your cards.