Is Holiday Debt Keeping You Down?
The holiday season comes and goes, but holiday debt can linger all year. To avoid holiday spending hangout for the new year, there are a variety of options to help you pay off those high-interest debts.
Home Equity Line of Credit
Using your home’s equity is a quick and low-interest way to get some extra cash flow for other bills and debts. By securing your debts with a home equity line of credit, you’ll have only one easy payment to manage each month.
A home equity line of credit from UNCLE Credit Union includes:
- Receiving a rebate up to $300 on an early closure fee1
- UNCLE pays up to $500 in closing costs2
- A variable rate that allows you to borrow as much as you need to your approved limit
- Credit lines ranging from $10,000 to $400,000 to qualified buyers
- Ten-year draw period, fifteen-year amortized repayment
Holiday Personal Loan Promo
Wrap up your spending when you apply for a holiday personal loan with UNCLE Credit Union. Personal loans offer an alternative to using your home’s equity, and still offer a low interest rate and low monthly payment.
Current rates are as low as 8.99% APR3. Although UNCLE always offers personal loans, this low rate will only last through January 31, 2023.
Apply through the UNCLE website to get started. Save time, money, and eliminate that post-holiday guilt! For more information call us today or visit our nearest financial center.