Get assistance with your loan payment
Having trouble making your loan payments? If there’s been a hardship that has affected your ability to pay, we may be able to help.
- Are you unemployed?
- Have you had a recent reduction in income?
- Is an illness or injury preventing you from making your loan payments?
- Has divorce affected your ability to make your loan payments?
- Has any other unexpected life event affected your ability to make your loan payments?
We understand that there are circumstances that may cause members to fall behind on their monthly payments. If you have found yourself in this situation, or are concerned that you may be headed in that direction, please contact us. We may be able to offer solutions to help you through a difficult time.
TELEPHONE: Asset Relationship Department-- 800-34UNCLE ext. 2169
IN PERSON: Please call to schedule an appointment
E-MAIL: Send us a secure email using the form below
Mortgage Specific Information
If you are going to make a visit to one of our branch offices to discuss mortgage relief options, please bring the following documents with you:
- Most recent pay-stub
- Most recent mortgage statement
- Copies of your financial statements
To locate a HUD-Certified Housing Counseling agency, call toll-free: 800.569.4287