Your security is our top priority.
UNCLE Credit Union will never call you and ask for your personal information including card information, PIN number, CVV code, online banking credentials or information on any other debit or credit cards they might have. If you receive a phone call requesting this information, please hang up and call 1-800-34UNCLE.
UNCLE Credit Union is currently investigating some reports of possible ATM fraud. If you believe you are a victim of fraud, please contact UNCLE at 1-800-34UNCLE to report any inconsistencies on your account.
To learn more about how to protect yourself against fraud, please visit our Fraud Center.
UNCLE’s digital banking gives you a new level of security and control over your credit and debit cards.
Our Card Management allows you to activate, block or replace your cards with just a few clicks. Plus, you can set your own travel notifications to prevent potential card interruptions.
To block or freeze your card, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Card Management widget.
- Select the card you would like to block.
- Click Block/Unblock Card to place a temporary block your card.
- Your card will remain visible in your “Manage Cards” section but will not be available to use.
- To unblock your card at any time, hover over the blocked card and select “Unblock Card”