Your time is valuable, so instead of spending time driving to a financial center every pay period, why not have your payroll funds safely and efficiently deposited automatically into your UNCLE checking or savings account? Signing up for direct deposit is free and as simple as contacting your company’s payroll department. They’ll need your account number and our routing number, which is 321173072. You’ll also need to indicate whether you want the funds deposited into checking or savings.
More reasons to use direct deposit:
- It's safer than having checks mailed to you and funds are deposited in your account automatically--there's no need to drive to a financial center to deposit.
- Funds deposited are available immediately.
- Funds deposited to a savings account earn dividends immediately.
- You may verify receipt of funds through Audio Response and Online Banking.
- A record of the deposit is included in your monthly statement (including the date and payee).
- Direct deposits are posted by 9:00 a.m. Monday through Friday.
Questions? Contact us during business hours.
UNCLE Credit Union's Routing / Transit number is: 321173072
Rates shown current as of .
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency.
Equal Housing Lender. We do business in accordance with the Federal Fair Housing Law and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.