You deserve your hard-earned money as soon as possible.
No more waiting around for your money or hoping your check doesn't get lost in the mail. With UNCLE Early Payday, you can get paid up to two days early for all ACH/direct deposits.*
How does Early Payday work?
- A payer or employer submits when and how much you should be paid.
- The Federal Reserve sends this information to UNCLE Credit Union.
- Your account is credited immediately (up to two days early) versus waiting for a specified date.
How do I sign-up for Early Payday?
You do not need to sign-up for Early Payday. All ACH/direct deposit payments will automatically be received as an early payment should they meet service qualifications.*
How do I sign-up for direct deposit?
Signing up for direct deposit is free and as simple as contacting your employer’s payroll department. You will need to provide your employer with the UNCLE account number you wish to receive the direct deposit in and UNCLE's routing number (321173072).
Benefits of using Direct Deposit:
- It's safer than having checks mailed to you and there's no need to drive to a financial center to deposit.
- Funds deposited are available immediately and funds deposited to a savings account earn dividends immediately.
- You may verify receipt of funds through Digital Banking and a record of the deposit is included in your monthly statement (including the date and payee).