UNCLE Credit Union's 2021 Virtual Annual Meeting and Volunteer Elections
Our Virtual Meeting was held on Thursday, April 22, 2021.
While 2020 was a challenging year for many, we wanted to take an opportunity to celebrate our successes at UNCLE with you, our members. This year's meeting will be virtual again, to maintain the safety and health of our employees and members, but we look forward to hosting you again in person very soon.
The Annual Meeting not only took a look into the successes we experienced in 2020, but also dove into future endeavors and initiatives the Credit Union is bringing to its membership. An electronic copy of our annual report is also available.
Items of Business:
- Appoint elected officials - candidates are:
- Chung Bothwell, JD, LLM (incumbent) for 3-year term
- Lee Neely (incumbent) for 3-year term
- Neda Gray (incumbent) for 3-year term
- Clay Smith (incumbent) for 3-year term
Click on a name below to review their candidate statement: